Yaya Toure [Merged]

all joking aside,its strange that nothing has been reported about it today,i know he only came into office this morning but yaya wud be probably the very first thing theyd discuss today.he was supposedly meeting the managerial staff today neway.well prob find out tomorrow.spanish press have been very quiet today on all fronts/have faith boys

larderland said:
all joking aside,its strange that nothing has been reported about it today,i know he only came into office this morning but yaya wud be probably the very first thing theyd discuss today.he was supposedly meeting the managerial staff today neway.well prob find out tomorrow.spanish press have been very quiet today on all fronts/have faith boys
No news is good news.

10.Goater_Legend said:
larderland said:
No news is good news.

ha was just about to post the exam same thing,im 99.9% sure hell be coming,best signing so far imo

BibbyBlue85 said:
ONCE AGAIN THIS IS COCK ALL LIKE ETO'O, YAYA WANTS TO AND IS COMING. NEW PRESIDENT OF BARCA ONLY STARTED TODAY. CHILL OUT NEG HEADS.

Look what you made me do ;-)
2nd of july......We will see......

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sport.es%2Fdefault.asp%3Fidpublicacio_PK%3D44%26idioma%3DCAS%26idnoticia_PK%3D720990%26idseccio_PK%3D803&sl=auto&tl=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... auto&tl=en</a>

THE SITUATION is no turning back and play THE SITUATION IN THE CITY is no turning back and play in the City
The departure of Toure is hot and close and The departure of Toure is hot and close and very unexpected surprise Except, Barca will lose an important player in Guardiola schemes Unless very unexpected surprise, Barca lose an important player in Guardiola Schemes
The new directive may close the transfer of Touré The new directive May close the transfer of Touré
MORE INFORMATION MORE INFORMATION
"Henry is still Barca" Henry Is Still Barca Espanyol expect some consideration to the progress of the Barça Espanyol expect Tello Some consideration to the progress of Tello Barca Ribery Ribéry summer in Barcelona, summering in Barcelona Drafting Drafting
Although in recent days rumors had circulated of a possible change of scene, finally Yaya Toure's farewell will be realized in the coming days and your destination will be Manchester City. Although days in Recent HAD Circulated Rumors of a possible change of scene, finally Yaya Toure's farewell will be performed on-the coming days and your destination will be Manchester City.

The representative of Africa, Dmitri Selçuk, reiterated the discontent with the player, in his view, little prominence it had in the last campaign and that, therefore, is forced to leave Barca. The Representative of Africa, Dmitri Selçuk, reiterates the discontent with the player, in historical view, it HAD Prominence little in the last campaign and That, Therefore, is Forced to leave Barca. "It's not a question of money, but to feel valued," is the discourse that has come to put an end to the Ivorian blaugrana stage. "It's not a question of money, But to feel valued," is the discourse That you eat to put an end to the Ivorian blaugrana stage.

From the first moment was Manchester City who was more determined and, little by little, she was raising its financial offer to accommodate the desires of Barça. From the first moment Manchester City Was Who Was Determined and more, little by little, ITS Financial She was raising offer to Accommodate The Desire of Barça. In total, there was talk of some 32 million euros. In total, There Was talk of Some 32 million euros. However, problems between the player's environment and Joan Laporta led the operation was slow and had options to go to ruin. However, problems Between the player's environment and Joan Laporta led the operation options Was slow and HAD to go to ruin. Even the agreement between City and Barca had a deadline of July 28. Even the agreement Between City and Barca Had a deadline of July 28. Behind her, the cartel became worthless and Selçuk Dmitri insisted that nothing would be done to meet with Sandro Rosell. Behind her, the cartel Became worthless and Selçuk That Dmitri insists nothing would be done to meet with Sandro Rosell.

The midfielder is very comfortable in the city and is seamlessly integrated in Catalonia. The midfielder is very comfortable in the city and is seamlessly Integrated in Catalonia. In fact, I would be willing to stay if Rosell as Pep Guardiola both promise to be more minutes and be a regular in the major parties, something unlikely and impossible for a club like Barca. In Fact, I would be willing to stay if Rosell as Pep Guardiola Both promise to be more minutes and be a regular in the major parties, something Unlikely and impossible for a club like Barca.

However, it is already a lost cause. However, it is a lost cause Already. The situation is not likely to reverse and, unless an unexpected turn of 180 degrees, Yaya Toure will become the next days at Manchester City again by the aforementioned 32 million euros (waiting to decide what will happen to the 20% share of Dmitri Selçuk, owner of a fifth of the football player's rights). The situation is Not Likely to reverse and, unless an unexpected turn of 180 degrees, Yaya Toure Will Become the next days at Manchester City again by the aforemention 32 million euros (waiting to decide What Will Happen to the 20% share of Dmitri Selçuk, owner of a fifth of the football player's rights).

Last season, Touré was key to Pep Guardiola, but did not play some big games as the Club World Cup final, first leg of the semifinals of the Champions League against Inter I at the Bernabeu against Real Madrid. Last season, Touré Was key to Pep Guardiola, But Some Did not play big games as the Club World Cup final, first leg of the semifinals of the Champions League Against Inter I at the Bernabeu Against Real Madrid. And, according to Selçuk, that is what has motivated the progress of Africa. And, According To Selçuk, That Is What has motivated the progress of Africa.
<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:23 am --<br /><br /><a class="postlink" href="http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20100702/53956850436/noticia/toure-fichara-por-el-city-aunque-pep-lo-queria.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/2010 ... ueria.html</a>

Touré will sign for the City but wanted Pep

Send this article to a friend

Recipient's Email
Recipient Name
Your email
Sender's name
Comment
Rules of Use: You can only send the page once.
The new board finds that his agent had everything done and the door reopens inglesesCesc Arsenal Cesc ArsenalMientras reopens the door dreams of winning the World Cup with the selection, Cesc Fabregas does not rule out continued at Arsenal next season. Yet when the influx of new president Sandro Rosell Barca may favor a move to Barca, the midfielder hinted yesterday that his continuance in Sky Sports London is likely. "I am very proud to be captain of Arsenal, I love it. I never said I definitely leave the club. Anything is possible," said
F. Perearnau - 02/07/2010 3:00 definitely Yaya Toure will play at Manchester City. Although his agent, Dimitri Selçuk, enigmatically slipped a few days ago before closing the transfer of FC Barcelona midfielder Sandro Rosell wanted to talk about was president of Barca, Barca new board opened checking that there is nothing to be done about this hint about a possible follow-Touré at the Camp Nou.

As Mundo Deportivo has reported, Pep Guardiola Toure have preferred the template of next season, but have been told what the new managers of the club will not be possible to please the coach since Selçuk and had everything agreed with the Manchester City. It is hoped that the official announcement of the imminent transfer is to be confirmed whether the operation was finally closed on the basis of that agreement for 32 million euros, according to the agreement reached by the City to former Barca directors, to expire on June 30.

The website of the City speech Yaya

Surely warming up, the official website of the Manchester club announced yesterday the signing of Valencia's David Silva and then asked, "Who will be next?". With a very British sense of humor, spent much of the news talking about Yaya Toure under "what the newspapers say"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.