Yaya Toure [Merged]

forgive me for being a little underwhelmed, don't know much about him to be honest.

what we have bought in ya ya and should i be excited?

tonea2003 said:
forgive me for being a little underwhelmed, don't know much about him to be honest.

what have bought and should i be excited?

You should be having a pure ejaculation moment mate.

He isn't a defensive midfielder, he is a box to box. We can finally rid the hopes of us fans relying on MJ to get fit to have a good box to box midfielder as we now have one! This is the signing I most wanted, he will sure everything up in the middle of the park and has the ability to boss it against any midfield.

We may now even beat Everton this year ... ;)<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:32 pm --<br /><br />SSN then the wankers. Going through Yaya's honours list then says "... in contrast, City haven't won anything in 34 years." Throw that one in.

Oh well, we've had Yaya Toure and David Silva in three days. *ejaculates*

Ron Burgundy said:
Yesssss, get in there, i can finaly relax and stop checking this thread every 2 minutes why iam at work. Welcome in board Yaya :-)
Ron, couldn't agree more. If anyone checks my internet use over the last week I'll be in the shit. By the way.......stay classy!

absolutely brilliant news, well done everyone involved in getting this deal done, a wonderful player, a man to build the team around, fantastic day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.