Yaya Toure [Merged]

skillman said:
tonea2003 said:
forgive me for being a little underwhelmed, don't know much about him to be honest.

what have bought and should i be excited?

You should be having a pure ejaculation moment mate.

He isn't a defensive midfielder, he is a box to box. We can finally rid the hopes of us fans relying on MJ to get fit to have a good box to box midfielder as we now have one! This is the signing I most wanted, he will sure everything up in the middle of the park and has the ability to boss it against any midfield.

We may now even beat Everton this year ... ;)

ok, i am now excited, thought of beating neverton, can't wait

Can I just say that I ALWAYS knew we were gonna sign him and never at any given point in time thought this will turn into another Kaka/Eto'o saga?
:)

Just kidding.... I was one of the people that was quite negative about this in terms of expectations... but hey my joy is oh so much greater now! What a signing!

Yaya Toure can't wait to hook up with brother Kolo in the sky blue of Manchester City.

The Ivory Coast midfielder is set to fulfil a lifetime's ambition by appearing alongside the Blues' skipper at club level after many years of representing their country together.

In an exclusive interview with mcfc.co.uk, Yaya declared: "This is a dream come true, I have always wanted to play for the same club as my brother and I'm so happy that it has finally happened. It's great for our family, we're all so happy about it.

"Kolo told me it's an amazing time for the club and a very exciting project. They want to make some big signings, and I needed a big challenge."

The 27-year-old midfielder has completed his move from Barcelona and is excited not only by the prospect of a family reunion in Manchester, but by the challenge of playing for City.

"I'm very happy to sign for Manchester City," he added. "I believe we can do well this season and then play in the Champions League next year.

"I played with some very special players at Barcelona, but now I am coming to City and they have the same kinds of players, like Tevez, Adebayor, Vieira and of course my brother! I hope that with my signing Manchester City can get even better, and I'm sure that we can become a great team.

"I love the Premier League and I watch it all the time and City did very well to finish fifth but I hope we can improve on that by qualifying for the Champions League. This is a big club and that has to be our first objective, and then we have to look at winning championships as well."

Tricky_Trev said:
Does it still remind everyone of the Eto'o deal? You bunch of flapping fannies! ;)

I have no idea what you're talking about!! :)

Yaya Toure can't wait to hook up with brother Kolo in the sky blue of Manchester City.

The Ivory Coast midfielder is set to fulfil a lifetime's ambition by appearing alongside the Blues' skipper at club level after many years of representing their country together.

In an exclusive interview with mcfc.co.uk, Yaya declared: "This is a dream come true, I have always wanted to play for the same club as my brother and I'm so happy that it has finally happened. It's great for our family, we're all so happy about it.

"Kolo told me it's an amazing time for the club and a very exciting project. They want to make some big signings, and I needed a big challenge."

The 27-year-old midfielder has completed his move from Barcelona and is excited not only by the prospect of a family reunion in Manchester, but by the challenge of playing for City.

"I'm very happy to sign for Manchester City," he added. "I believe we can do well this season and then play in the Champions League next year.

"I played with some very special players at Barcelona, but now I am coming to City and they have the same kinds of players, like Tevez, Adebayor, Vieira and of course my brother! I hope that with my signing Manchester City can get even better, and I'm sure that we can become a great team.

"I love the Premier League and I watch it all the time and City did very well to finish fifth but I hope we can improve on that by qualifying for the Champions League. This is a big club and that has to be our first objective, and then we have to look at winning championships as well."

Oh, noone told him yet that Kolo is gonna be sold then? :)

Blu KB said:
Take a step back and take a minute, we have signed David Silva and Yaya Toure in the same week.

Cream yourself? yep, me too.

amazing isnt it! And there's still plenty of time for us to wrap up a LB and another Striker. If we can do that our team is going to be amazing next season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.