avoidconfusion said:
Theo555 said:
Anyone know how to block people here?
I dont want to have to listen to the rag benarbia anymore

Look what you have done now, Benarbia.... LOOK! :(

PROPER GUTTED MATE :(

Tears in my tea etc etc etc :*)

Re: Yaya (Merged)

i dont get why everyone is getting worked up no reports on bbc,skysports,mcfc.co.uk, or even newsnow saying hes not coming to us , only a report from talksport...wasnt it talksport who said we had signed kaka and im sure they also said torres is definatly ours also .....

Whats with the Arsenal Worries, didn't his Agent say he won't be going there not long ago?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11670_6163721,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 21,00.html</a>

Yaya Toure's agent insists his client has no intention of joining Arsenal and is not being lined up as a replacement for Cesc Fabregas.

The Barcelona midfielder has been mentioned as a possible makeweight in any move the Catalan giants make for Arsenal's talismanic skipper.

Barca are reported to be preparing a £40million raid for Fabregas, but accept that the Gunners will be reluctant to sell.

They could therefore try to soften the blow by offering Toure in part exchange, ensuring Arsene Wenger is not left short on midfield options.

The Ivory Coast international is a different type of player to Fabregas, with his game more about frustrating opponents than providing moments of creative genius.

With Arsenal regularly accused of lacking bite in the middle of the park, he is widely regarded as an ideal candidate to help alleviate that problem.

No go
However, Toure's agent is adamant the 27-year-old will not be heading to Emirates Stadium any time soon.

"Toure is not Cesc and nor is he going to replace him," said Dimitri Seluk.

"He will not go to Arsenal."

Toure has been strongly linked with the Gunners for a number of years, especially during the time that his brother Kolo spent in north London.

His agent has hinted in the recent past that the time may be right to leave Camp Nou, after three years in Spain, but for now it appears as though he will not be heading to England

Re: Yaya Toure has said he has signed

Will Barca's cast off's really push us forward??

I read in the Guardian that City have denied being in for Toure. Quite frankly I believe it because I don't think we need him, as has been said before we have enough defensive midfielders. according to the guardian Bayern are in for Tevez, which I don't believe. The standard of journalism has declined in this country to the extent that I have decided to start reading the Beano again.

mancreject said:
I read in the Guardian that City have denied being in for Toure. Quite frankly I believe it because I don't think we need him, as has been said before we have enough defensive midfielders. according to the guardian Bayern are in for Tevez, which I don't believe. The standard of journalism has declined in this country to the extent that I have decided to start reading the Beano again.
It said we denied SIGNING him, not being in for him. It's more or less certain we're in for him due to his agents recent comments.

mancreject said:

Ah the inconsistencies, the same paper, different stories, different beliefs.

Etchy said:
i know the source is crap and anyone could of changed it (it wasnt me) but...
On June 3rd, 2010 Toure's agent Dimitri Seluk confirmed that Toure has already agreed terms with a team in England, most likely to be Manchester City, but his agent confirmed it would definitely not be Arsenal.
from wikipedia

Means nothing, I did that, someone changed it to

On June 3rd, 2010 Toure's agent Dimitri Seluk confirmed that Toure has already agreed terms with a team in England, most likely to be Arsenal

So I changed it to what it says now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.