Yaya Toure [Merged]

Re: Yaya (Merged)

Blue Coop said:
Whats with the Arsenal Worries, didn't his Agent say he won't be going there not long ago?

Ah, football agents. A profession noted for their unwavering integrity and commitment to only making statements whose truthfulness is incapable of being impugned.

I could see it being us and it most likely is but i reckon it could be liverpool , a swap with mascherano maybe . Thats the only way they can get players cos they're fukin skint

Braggster said:
Blue Coop said:
Whats with the Arsenal Worries, didn't his Agent say he won't be going there not long ago?

Ah, football agents. A profession noted for their unwavering integrity and commitment to only making statements whose truthfulness is incapable of being impugned.
This.

Lets just go by what the journalist said about him not joining us ;)

can someone tell me y everyone is so negative on today about him coming to us??did i miss something??all the guardian said was we denied having signed him....

jeez

larderland said:
can someone tell me y everyone is so negative on today about him coming to us??did i miss something??all the guardian said was we denied having signed him....

jeez
You should no by now rational and truthful posts like yours dont belong on this transfer forum.

Re: Yaya Toure has said he has signed

Rob The Knob said:
With Barry, De Jong and Kompany..... Not sure where Yaya would fit in, we really need to be looking for an attacking midfielder.

He is an attacking midfielder.

ReVoRolla said:
Will Barca's cast off's really push us forward??

Barcas cast offs last year to milan helped them win the champs league so the answer to ur question is yes.:)

Somud said:
Rob The Knob said:
With Barry, De Jong and Kompany..... Not sure where Yaya would fit in, we really need to be looking for an attacking midfielder.

He is an attacking midfielder.

No he aint

larderland said:

jeez
TalkSport are also reporting the club as saying we had not signed him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.