Yaya Toure [Merged]

Re: Yaya

Rammyblues said:
If we get Yaya does this mean we wont be going for James Milner?

I hope we get both!!!!

I'd rather get Martinez than Milner, especially as it looks like we'll have to pay £30m. David Villa went for £34m, there's no way we should be paying anywhere close to that for someone who's not proven in Europe never mind internationally.

We definitely need more than one midfielder though.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:27 pm --<br /><br />
sky tot said:
I rate Ibra,but i think he will get a torrid time of a section of the city fans.

His 'laziness' has become some what of a cliche, I don't think he's anything like Berbatov, more like Ade in that he can sometimes go missing. No denying he's got ability though and if he scores goals as consistently as he has done at every other club he's been at then I see no reason for any Blues to get on his back.

I think a Barry, Yaya partnership would be very successful. It's probably not attacking minded for plenty on here but it's robust and they are both more than able to supply our front men.

Oasis_City said:
Martinez has been pushed further up the pitch now Alonso has come on.
what do you mean by alonso oasis???? what ya hiding??!??? lol

smiles said:
I think a Barry, Yaya partnership would be very successful. It's probably not attacking minded for plenty on here but it's robust and they are both more than able to supply our front men.

I agree, they'd need a creative player in front of them, maybe Ireland of last season, not this, or a new signing like Joe Cole or maybe Silva (although if you're playing only two proper centre midfielders then you're likely to have either wingers or 3 up front so Silva would be one of these players.) I'd like to see Barry as the holding midfielder and the Yaya and Martinez (or Milner) ahead of him driving forward when needed. I'd replace Barry with De Jong against the better footballing sides who move the ball a lot quicker though.

check toures goal out here! quality

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfA4uGb59qg&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfA4uGb5 ... re=related</a>

niall_mcfc said:
kenzie115 said:

Xabi Alonso pal, Spain are playing and Martinez who we have been linked with has been given a run out

And Alonso is in his usual deep lying role and Martinez is now higher up the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.