Yaya Toure [Merged]

Re: Yaya (Merged)

The thing nobody has mentioned is the reason Kolo left Arsenal.

Wasn't it to do with the bad atmosphere at the club, with Ade/Gallas/Bendtner/Kolo? I may be wrong, but I remember at the time there were serious problems in the dressing room between two cliques of players.

Why on Earth would Yaya want to go there, knowing what happened there the season before last? As I said, I may have it wrong, but I don't think so.

If Yaya comes to England, and it seems he will, I'd say Arsenal would be the last place he'd go.

I will look a right clown if he does!

All these ITKs being dismissed time after time after time after time

Pigeonho said:
bluecreed said:
no way chelsea can pay more than us.
Ffs they can offer CL footie. Chelsea are rejuvinated and will spend money. A fight for a player between us and Chelsea results in 1 winner only.

[cough] Robinho?

Balti said:
Pigeonho said:
Ffs they can offer CL footie. Chelsea are rejuvinated and will spend money. A fight for a player between us and Chelsea results in 1 winner only.

[cough] Robinho?

wish we'd lost that battle!

Balti said:
Pigeonho said:

[cough] Robinho?

I think with Robinho Chelsea refused to pay the asking price because he wasnt worth but we foolishly paid and look how its turned out

Balti said:
Pigeonho said:

[cough] Robinho?
lets face it,robinho only came to us for the money.which is odvious dont you think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.