Yaya Toure merged

he us way off the pace required to play int he prem leagie at present

he is a great player but he is taking time to adapt to the pace of the prem league

he is not an attacking creative force either (which i didnt expect him to be)....he is a more holding midfielder and should be played as such....he also needs to be quicker in getting forward to support the attackers if he is to play the box to box role

I know it paper bollocks, I know the media are having a field day with the 'City meltdown' at the moment, but I cant help myself. IF there is any truth to this....

A player who gets the rest of the team on his shoulders and literally tries to carry them to a result can make comments about lack of winning mentality. Carlos Tevez, David Silva, Nigel de Jong, Vinnie Kompany who scrap for every fucking ball can talk about it.

Largely unimpressive Yaya Toure (IMO) can not. Yet.

I dont give a fuck if he has won a champions league, what has he done for us lately? Thats all that matters, the here and now. Get your finger out and show us you are a winner on the pitch like we all know you can.

So everyone takes the piss when Rooney says it but YaYa gets a free pass?.

I expect so much more from yaya, not only from the pitch but outside the pitch as well. Why? Well first of all his reputation, but also the fact he is very religious, and should have his priorities straight and see what is important(human values). What a horrible guy he seems to be, so very disappointing.

redmizzle said:
Mastes1 said:
So everyone takes the piss when Rooney says it but YaYa gets a free pass?.

Is it not supposed to be his agent saying this?
Oh come on, anyone with half a brain knows that Rooneys agent had a BIG part to play with what happened, in fact i wouldn't be suprised if Rooneys agent wrote that little 'press release'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.