Yaya Toure merged

Mastes1 said:
redmizzle said:
Is it not supposed to be his agent saying this?
Oh come on, anyone with half a brain knows that Rooneys agent had a BIG part to play with what happened, in fact i wouldn't be suprised if Rooneys agent wrote that little 'press release'.

Anyone with half a brain will know not to treat everything they read in the press as gospel but I guess people will believe what they want to and in this case i think its rubbish. Recently there were quotes attributed to Gary Neville saying the Rooney situation sorted out well for everyone, except Man City. The last part of that quote was later proved never to have been said and the newspaper issued an apology. Then there was the one about Balotelli saying he could end up at Napoli which was also found out to be a hoax. Why should this be any different? The quotes don't even add up in this case when he speaks of players who have been here a long time and what not. However its very easily believable because we've had a bad run of results and he supposedly argued with Milner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.