Yaya Toure signs one year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
f58f076b-f212-4baa-b5df-ee785f492454.jpg

Great news, he got his head down and worked his bollocks of last season when he was called for, i can't ask for any more from a player. He still also has it in him to destroy a team/run a game. Not for a full season but he accepts that so this is just perfect for everyone.

Meanwhile at utd... Griezmoff :-D

Makes alot of sense and happy he's signed but still need a long term replacement....I think he only going to get older and slower during another long season but hopefully another year will allow us more time to search for replacements...

Well he has been abolsutely immense for City. Our greatest ever player. I thought it was time to hang his boots up a while back, but he improved his fitness a lot. It's difficult to begrudge the man anything and I am sure he has a lot to offer the squad.

All systems go at City.

Behind the silence from the directors and board, they've obviously been very busy. Impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.