Yaya Toure signs one year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the funniest thing I've read yet, I take the piss out of myself on a regular basis on here nevermind taking offence to anything other people say.
I said "on occasions", but there were a couple of posts yesterday that had to be removed, because clearly you didn't like the replies, as I said I've no issue with an opinion, but if you attack another poster I will have an issue.

I said "on occasions", but there were a couple of posts yesterday that had to be removed, because clearly you didn't like the replies, as I said I've no issue with an opinion, but if you attack another poster I will have an issue.
The fact I didn't even get a warning shows they weren't exactly insulting or attacking anyone in any way, probably just a bit too much colourful language but I'm a twat for that most of the time.

I suppose it was Yaya following Pellegrini's instructions that caused him to put 2/3 stone on as well was it.
Don't you see that this makes my point. Yaya was different under Pellegrini. Lazier and not as svelt. Which is exactly why YouTube videos of his pressing at that time are useless in discussing Pep's Yaya.

Don't you see that this makes my point. Yaya was different under Pellegrini. Lazier and not as svelt. Which is exactly why YouTube videos of his pressing at that time are useless in discussing Pep's Yaya.

He's been better under Pep don't get me wrong and I've praised him to that effect this season, however the original post I replied to said he presses well and that's just not true. If you want to see that just watch the Bernardo Silva clip from the home game this season, if I said it was half arsed it would be complimentary.

He's been better under Pep don't get me wrong and I've praised him to that effect this season, however the original post I replied to said he presses well and that's just not true. If you want to see that just watch the Bernardo Silva clip from the home game this season, if I said it was half arsed it would be complimentary.

Agree that he struggles against high pressing sides, that's why he didn't play v Monaco away, and part of the reason why Liverpool created a lot v us at the Etihad.

Good news. He has been our best player for 2 months now.
Lets hope he accepts the limitations of rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.