Yaya Toure to Milan?

Fantastic if we can get £15 million for him, even if it is on the obligation loan deal.

McfcMK said:
Fantastic if we can get £15 million for him, even if it is on the obligation loan deal.

Means we also get the wages off immediately which for Yaya is a big plus, and I think others (pb I think) suggested with the Negredo money we can count it now as its an obligation, so I assume the £15m can count this window towards the cost of our signings.

15 for a 32 year old who doesn't want to be here anymore seems decent, we are simply not going to see the 13-14 yaya again for us, perhaps someone else will, but never us.

Put yourself in his shoes. Why wold he go to Inter? Yet it does seem likely. Very strange. Why isn't he happy at City?

Marvin said:
Put yourself in his shoes. Why wold he go to Inter?

My guess: because they're willing to offer him a contract on big wages (not as big as City but spread it out over the length of the contract) until he's about 36/37. Professionally, he probably has very little ambition left now - he's won La Liga, Champions League, Premier League, FA Cup. Being the centerpiece of Mancini's Inter restoration project is a nice gig.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 3h3 hours ago
Yaya Toure has received a staggering £8m-per-season offer to end his career at Al-Gharafa in Qatar, according to The Sun.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Yaya Toure has received a staggering £8m-per-season offer to end his career at Al-Gharafa in Qatar, according to The Sun.

Ha, unless that's after tax he'd be taking a pay cut, the Sun really are clueless.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
But that's around what he earns now isn't it? About 220k/week?

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Pretty sure he'd pay zero (or very minimal) tax over there - so 45% more than he earns in UK

bluemoondays said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Pretty sure he'd pay zero (or very minimal) tax over there - so 45% more than he earns in UK

Plus the club would definitely overpay for him, could be fantastic for all parties involved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.