Yaya Toure to Milan?

Don't think Dmitri Seluk has ever been held in enough affection on here to start throwing that word at people.
apol|ogy
[əˈpɒlədʒi]
NOUN
  1. a regretful acknowledgement of an offence or failure:
    "we owe you an apology" ·
    [More]
    "my apologies for the delay"
    synonyms: expression of regret · one's regrets · amende honorable
I though you were referring to Yaya

Is it true Yaya and a few others in their last year get a big bonus if they see out their contracts? Don't think they will be in a rush to leave.

Stinks!
Seluk praising Pep in the press after saying his grandfather could do the same job with the teams he's had... Toure may as well retire if he doesn't leave, when he didn't play at the end of last season he put so much weight on that by January he'll make Nasri look Anorexic!

Yaya clearly not fit enough for Pep, based on his comments that he was not included for the Sunderland game because they wanted to play a pressing game. Yaya stands to make £Millions for putting on a good show this season and by the New Year he can talk to whomever his sleazy agent wants!

Millions of Chinese RMB anyone?!

That said, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he did a job in the Ferna role (ball player who can slide back in between the centre halves) at times. Yaya's biggest problem seems to be that he doesn't have the DESIRE to put in the required shift on a daily basis, because he clearly still has the skills.

For all his past triumphs in a city shirt (and he's been amazing) - it's time to move Yaya on in my opinion if we only save a couple of million from the last year of his contract it would be the right thing to do. Pep needs to move us on, change the mentality etc. players like Yaya don't make good bit part players. Yaya needs to be loaned out with unfortunately us picking up most of his wages.

Yaya clearly not fit enough for Pep, based on his comments that he was not included for the Sunderland game because they wanted to play a pressing game. Yaya stands to make £Millions for putting on a good show this season and by the New Year he can talk to whomever his sleazy agent wants!

Millions of Chinese RMB anyone?!

That said, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he did a job in the Ferna role (ball player who can slide back in between the centre halves) at times. Yaya's biggest problem seems to be that he doesn't have the DESIRE to put in the required shift on a daily basis, because he clearly still has the skills.

Yaya hasn't been fit for the last two seasons, for whatever reason. Cant see him being a regular starter for us but he would still have a season or two left in the tank in a less demanding league.

Yaya hasn't been fit for the last two seasons, for whatever reason. Cant see him being a regular starter for us but he would still have a season or two left in the tank in a less demanding league.

I think Pelle let Yaya get away with murder last year. I think Txiki, Ferran, and Khaldoon saw it and Pep has now seen it for himself. I think THAT is why Pep has made it clear that over the last few days Yaya has done better, but having him stay in Manc and have him work on his fitness is a better use of his time than traveling and not featuring.

Nasri, Bony and Yaya (and their agents) have come to realize there is a new Sheriff in town and he is not fucking about!

For all we know, Pep may have left Yaya out because he wanted a high intensity midfield, like he said. He already had Silva & DeBruyne who are not exactly Colin Bell when it comes to running about.

If we are talking high intensity, only Pellegrini, in the whole world of football, thinks Yaya fits in a midfield of that description.

It may be that, if Yaya does indeed stay, Pep picks Yaya in a different system, for his ball playing ability, or in place of Silva for example, who is no more fit than he is.

If he's staying, I don't think people should be already deciding on how his match report will go, before he kicks a ball. They will then be tempted to stick to it, even if he plays a blinder.

For all we know, Pep may have left Yaya out because he wanted a high intensity midfield, like he said. He already had Silva & DeBruyne who are not exactly Colin Bell when it comes to running about.

If we are talking high intensity, only Pellegrini, in the whole world of football, thinks Yaya fits in a midfield of that description.

It may be that, if Yaya does indeed stay, Pep picks Yaya in a different system, for his ball playing ability, or in place of Silva for example, who is no more fit than he is.

If he's staying, I don't think people should be already deciding on how his match report will go, before he kicks a ball. They will then be tempted to stick to it, even if he plays a blinder.

What we think or say makes no difference on the pitch and there Yaya has visibly lost the pace of games. Forever jogging around as the game speeds by him. Some nice cameo moments but that is all. He has been so good for us and I find it all a bit sad.

quality cat and mouse going on at the minute! yaya saying he wants to stay and fight for his place (obviously bullshit but he wants paid off) and pep saying that yaya is training fantastically well and there is no problems as he just has to pick the team he thinks is best (code word for we want you out but want you to do something about it as you wont play this season). who blinks first? a tough one to be honest because @Danamy mentioned if we can shift the right people then we can get a centre mid and striker in. the centre mid we need but not sure about the striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.