Yaya Toure Yesterday

His best performance up to now, looked really unfit when he first came still looks sluggish at times. I wasn't the biggest of fans but he's starting to win me over.

As for Kolo he has been brilliant this season bar one or two mishaps, he has really upped his game from last season and formed a good partnership with Kompany.

Yaya Toure the Rolls Royce

Sums it up perfectley, takes him a while to get up to speed (once he is though fuckin ell)

i dont understand some ppl .. Yaya is our 2nd best passer after silva if not 1st ... hes the passing tower in the midfield and he got the pace with some crazy runs from the middle..with time these runs will get us alot of goals/assists ... and some ppl slag him or say that hes still not good enough -__-<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:20 pm --<br /><br />i dont understand some ppl .. Yaya is our 2nd best passer after silva if not 1st ... hes the passing tower in the midfield and he got the pace with some crazy runs from the middle..with time these runs will get us alot of goals/assists ... and some ppl slag him or say that hes still not good enough -__-

Just proves it takes time to get upto speed yaya toure yesterday to the yaya toure a few months ago like chalk and cheese.maybe because he is now playing a more attacking role than the defensive one he played at barca.But absolutely awesome running with the ball top top player.

By far his best game in a city shirt, i love him playing in this more advanced attacking role, he plays it so well.

he's playing kind of box-to-box a bit to, he was superb yesterday.

Great player and getting better every game, his runs forward create loads of space for mario, tevez and silva upfrony.
Theres a guy sat behind me who slags him all game, does my head in.

completely agree. he was fantastic yesterday. was everywhere and helped bring the forwards in to the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.