Yaya Toure

chicagoblues said:
Laughed at those commentators saying if Yaya meant it or not.......fucking world class goal and doubters are all over it

He signals that he want the ball and just hit it like it was a freekick from 30 meters ... absolutely intentional I say

S04 said:
chicagoblues said:
Laughed at those commentators saying if Yaya meant it or not.......fucking world class goal and doubters are all over it

He signals that he want the ball and just hit it like it was a freekick from 30 meters ... absolutely intentional I say

This.

Anyone who has a doubt should see Yaya's freekick goals this season. He has taken them all at a 90 degree.

I loved King Colin and I do love Prince David Silva, but Yaya will go down in the History books as the most influential City Player of all time!
EMPEROR YAYA ......that sounds about right!

To strike a ball at that speed with so little back lift just looks unreal.

Whenever someone accidentally crosses the ball into the net and it leaves the keeper for dead, you always think "why doesn't anyone do that on purpose? It's unstoppable". Then Yaya goes and does it on purpose. Absolute wonder goal, one of the best Wembley will have ever seen. Got to be said, didn't have much of a game before that, but turned the game on it's head with one casual swing his leg. Changed the whole momentum of the game and there was only going to be one winner from there

If he was to cross it in he would have used the exact same technique. That said, the power he used suggested to me he absolutely meant it - Yaya doesn't misplace passes that bad.

Up with the very best players ever to play for our club.
No other player has when it mattered in the big games especially at Wembley stood up and scored the important goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.