Yaya Toure

Johnsonontheleft said:
For fuck's sake. Yaya has been putting in lazy performances since well before Moscow. Another shite performance today. When he decides not to turn up it's like we're playing with 10 men.
If the mods needed any more evidence that you are a WUM, then this it. Of course, you won't subject to a ban as the modding on here is akin to the FA disciplinary process. I however, I'm going to cop a ban. Why? For calling you a massive ****.

You massive ****.

Easy one for the mods, this.

The Flash said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
For fuck's sake. Yaya has been putting in lazy performances since well before Moscow. Another shite performance today. When he decides not to turn up it's like we're playing with 10 men.
If the mods needed any more evidence that you are a WUM, then this it. Of course, you won't subject to a ban as the modding on here is akin to the FA disciplinary process. I however, I'm going to cop a ban. Why? For calling you a massive ****.

You massive ****.

Easy one for the mods, this.

I back this up fully

Easily one of our better players. The only complaint I have is that Zabaleta should be captain before him.

Actually Pelligrini decided for the 1st time thr Toure cannot play in midfield in big games. It is not because he is lazy. It is because he does not have the physical capabilities to play midfield in these top games. It is to do with slow leg cadence, that is he cannot move them very quickly. That is why he played without defensive duties for 75 mins, only when he went back to the midfield role did it show how he cannot challenge or get to the ball at this level.
I am sure the greatest issue for the manager at present is what to do with Toure, the performance of the rest of the team for 91 mins was outstanding.
The top teams have fast fluid midfielders now, not the toure type.

Johnsonontheleft said:

should definitely play him at CB with VK, you agree JOTL?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.