Yaya....world class attacking midfielder....

Young said:
Matt the Giant said:
Freestyler said:
Should have brought Garcia on after 60 minutes, pushed Yaya up.

And brought Sinclair on earlier to give us something different, no width in the team. Easy to defend against, Mancini did a Kevin Keegan and left it too late.

Bringing in a player in the last couple of minutes is kind of degrading and humiliating I think. Did he even touch the ball during his moments on the pitch?
If you're talking about Sinclair, nope, don't think he did.

I am talking about SS, this time, but the same goes for any player who gets called up from the bench in the last seconds of any game.
So not a single touch huh?

Well I wonder how that makes him feel?
And I'm sure Mancini doesn't .

The Fat el Hombre said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
The reason why he plays as a defensive midfielder is because the untouchable sold our best defensive midfielder to a better team for a shit fee and replaced him with an injury prone 21 year old and an unproven spaniard who'll need at least 12 months to bed in.

Why was Yaya playing in the same position last year when we had de Jong then?

Because people on here are better coaches than Mancini

grim up north said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
The reason why he plays as a defensive midfielder is because the untouchable sold our best defensive midfielder to a better team for a shit fee and replaced him with an injury prone 21 year old and an unproven spaniard who'll need at least 12 months to bed in.

If by better coaches you mean we'd play players in their strongest position then yeah I'd say I'm a better coach. Look at the Newcastle game, the moment De Jong came on and released Yaya further forward we won 2-0. Prior to that he was average.

nevilletogoater-in said:
grim up north said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

If by better coaches you mean we'd play players in their strongest position then yeah I'd say I'm a better coach. Look at the Newcastle game, the moment De Jong came on and released Yaya further forward we won 2-0. Prior to that he was average.

Heard it all now

grim up north said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
grim up north said:

Heard it all now

He does this for a living, I'm just a supporter so no I don't genuinely believe that I'm a better footballing coach that Mancini other I'd be where he is. All I'm saying is that it is plain to see that Yaya isn't mobile enough to be a defensive midfield where a lot of pressing of the ball is required. He's better going forward with the ball at his feet.

It's not rocket science

nevilletogoater-in said:
grim up north said:
nevilletogoater-in said:

Heard it all now

He does this for a living, I'm just a supporter so no I don't genuinely believe that I'm a better footballing coach that Mancini other I'd be where he is. All I'm saying is that it is plain to see that Yaya isn't mobile enough to be a defensive midfield where a lot of pressing of the ball is required. He's better going forward with the ball at his feet.

It's not rocket science

Not going to debate with a football genius

There no doubting his ability but for me he is a bit of a mard arse how many times does he limp around the pitch like hes badly injured, then on carry 5 minutes later hes sprinting with the ball.Always said it great with the ball but doesnt want to know without it.We need to move him further forward where he can cause damage because tackling and winning it back arent his strongest attributes.play tevez barry central silva left nasri right mid yaya behind aguero.i know people will say tevez central but he creates is good at beating a man and has great work rate.Other than that there arent many options who you can play central who cean work and create.

Mancini although a great manager is a fruit loop, his substitutions have always been somewhat odd. Saturday is a case in point,they did nothing whatsoever to help us, if anything we were worse for them. Fat Sam couldn't believe his luck. Then again neither could the rest of them prem when we gave de Jong away meaning we can't now use yaya with the same effect.

Bob= box of frogs.

de niro said:
Then again neither could the rest of them prem when we gave de Jong away meaning we can't now use yaya .

I've said it several times, basically throwing De Jong on the scrap heap, will come back to haunt us for quite a while.

Best player in the league by a mile on his day, last few games he has been far to lazy for me and offerd nothing at all. Maybe he is injured but needs a big game tmz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.