yaya.....

Re: Yaya - World class

Caveman said:
Thenumber1blue said:
I said a long time ago on the other fuckin stupid thread about him,he is on another level to anyone in our team.
Have you heard of Kompany and Agüero?!
In midfield. In central midfield, he is.

daxman said:
Caveman said:
Thenumber1blue said:
I said a long time ago on the other fuckin stupid thread about him,he is on another level to anyone in our team.
Have you heard of Kompany and Agüero?!
In midfield. In central midfield, he is.

I think he's our best talent, bar none. He could play anywhere on the park from CB-CDM-CM-CAM-CF

bluefromleve32 said:
Thenumber1blue said:

aguero????

kompany????

give your head a fucking wobble!!!!
Maybe Kompany but I meant attacking,give your head a wobble,stupid fuckin saying !

Fat Chance said:
... I hope he comes on no end but any person reasoning that an on song YaYa trumps an on song fit YaYa might be stretching it.
What? Has someone been saying Yaya plays better when unfit?

article-2426613-1BEE68E7000005DC-854_634x761.jpg

They have a bit different play styles obviously, but Yaya's superb passing percentage shouldn't be forgotten. Will be interesting to see if he's ready to take more defensive responsibility now with Barry gone, made around one tackle per game last year.

Outrun said:
article-2426613-1BEE68E7000005DC-854_634x761.jpg

They have a bit different play styles obviously, but Yaya's superb passing percentage shouldn't be forgotten. Will be interesting to see if he's ready to take more defensive responsibility now with Barry gone, made around one tackle per game last year.
This simply supports what I have always tot. Felliani is the closest thing to Yaya, and we were silly not to have gone for him. He is strong where Yaya is weak, Tackling and in the Air. And They are both mountain men, who are often unplayable on their day.

Why didn't we didn't go for him when United was busy dilly dallying about Fabregas, I'd never know :(

If he is the closest thing to Yaya why would we go and buy him? Wold you go and buy the closest player to Aguero or Silva? No. You need players to compliment each other not the best player in a position and a £30m pretender.

johnmc said:
If he is the closest thing to Yaya why would we go and buy him? Wold you go and buy the closest player to Aguero or Silva? No. You need players to compliment each other not the best player in a position and a £30m pretender.
Closest thing to Yaya (i.e. as a dominant Central midfielder)- And he does compliment him beautifully. Unless you missed it, he is strong in everything Yaya is weak and Yaya is strong in every area in which he is weak. How is that not complimentary? And they are both dominant forces. Together on City, they would have eat midfields for dinner. Yaya bombing forward and curling goals, while Felliani was winning every header, nodding in goals and laying the wood.

Getting Felliani would have given us the most physically dominant midfield in Europe. We missed a big one on that. And as for getting the closest player to our superstars

Silva--> Nasri was the closest thing in the league, and we got him.
Tevez-> Aguero was the closest thing in Europe, and we got him. So buying closest things is not something we are new to. We've been doing it for a while.

As a matter of fact, the purchase of Rodwell I believe was in view of him possibly becoming the next Yaya. As Yaya was the next Viera (who we also got before getting Yaya. Albeit in his old age.)

So 3 points here:
1) Felliani does compliments Yaya
2) Feliani and Yaya are the 2 closest in terms of physically dominating Central midfielders in the league.
3) City has a history of buying similar players.

So on all fronts you might be wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.