Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 30 years time I will bore my grandkids to death telling them about his match winning goals. He will be up there with Buzzer, Bell etc. unless he does something daft and leaves under a cloud.

The man has crafted some moments of pure genius and ecstacy for the club and us, the fans. On the flip side, he has also driven us to hard drink with his lax attitude to hard work at times. He will always have his doubters and lovers. Take todays game as the example. As many fans think he was man of the match as think we carried him.

He is Schrödinger's Yaya.

Class player who has had a poor season by his standards.

The witch hunt has been a disgrace

The criticism of Yaya this season has been fair. There have been games when he's been a passenger and not worth his place. He was exceptional tonight, a very disciplined professional performance. Which makes his half arsed displays even more frustrating.

Not even his goal i'd praise him for most tonight, his ability to keep hold of the ball is undeniably good. Think I seen before his pass completion was 98%, comes in handy towards the game, my first thought when trying to see a game out is give the ball to Yaya. When he picked the ball up at the end just before his goal I had a feeling he was about to create a chance, can't remember a player, particularly a midfielder, score so many big goals for a team like he does for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.