Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see his Agent is out there whoring Yaya out again. Not going to miss reading the shit he comes out with once Toure is gone, not going to lie.

I see his Agent is out there whoring Yaya out again. Not going to miss reading the shit he comes out with once Toure is gone, not going to lie.

Does anyone really pay attention to the agent anymore? Staying, going, cakes. After awhile you just tune it out.

Is this season setup for him to drag us to another final and possibly another trophy one more time...

If Silva is out, then Yaya needs to play.

Nah, Sterling in for Silva for me. Counter attack is way forward.

Toure in later on, to either try and control the game if we're winning or score a thunder bastard if we need a goal.

In a world of cuntish football agents, his one is right up there at the top of the tree.

No mean feat.

Our 3 best retainers of possession in my opinion are Nasri (not in CL squad), Silva (injured) and Yaya. He would get into my team for the return leg

Nah, Sterling in for Silva for me. Counter attack is way forward.

Toure in later on, to either try and control the game if we're winning or score a thunder bastard if we need a goal.

The problem with that is Sterling can not control the ball, keep hold of the ball, pass the ball to a team mate or put the ball in the net when presented with a straight forward chance.

Yaya needs to play if he is fit.

The problem with that is Sterling can not control the ball, keep hold of the ball, pass the ball to a team mate or put the ball in the net when presented with a straight forward chance.

Yaya needs to play if he is fit.

Yawwwwwwn. We had them rattled with our original set up, that's the way we should go and the most seamless way to do it is Sterling for Silva.

You put Yaya in then you've to put Kev wide where he's less effective and you lose the ability to press as a unit as Yaya will just not do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.