Yaya's wage

Considering we pay millions out to players who don't deserve it (Michael Johnson anyone?), I would pay even more for Yaya because he is so valuable!

Joga Bonito said:
Considering we pay millions out to players who don't deserve it (Michael Johnson anyone?), I would pay even more for Yaya because he is so valuable!

yep

you cannot quote YAYA wage anymore with others who got a free ride out of manchester city new owners

the media are so crap at reporting the truth and most of the crap they print is old news anyway with the internet top dog for news fans forums facebook twitter
who needs the morning papers

SuperYaya said:
Why do journalists seem to accept him being on 200k+ a week as fact? To me it's just pure speculation not to mention that if you read this:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/team-news/2010/december/carlos-tevez-a-statement" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/team-news/20 ... -statement</a>

it says

Carlos' current five-year contract has three-and-a-half years to run and he is the highest paid player at the Manchester City Football Club.

That was published after Yaya joined, so either Tevez is on an even higher wage which has just been completely and utterly ignored for some reason or the 200k thing is complete BS.

It just grates me that this is something journalists get away with all the time. I know it's not very topical at the moment, but whatever.

Yaya and Carlos have rolling contracts that change each month so that their salaries over take one and other. Don't you know that?

kippaxchris said:
PAY HIM SOME MORE! 200k IS NOT ENOUGH! HE'S THAT GOOD!

The funny thing is, I really, really doubted the amount he was being paid when we signed him, but boy hasn't it paid off. I honestly believe that if Yaya was not in the team, we would be sitting here still having won sweet fuck all.

SamTheGuru said:
kippaxchris said:
PAY HIM SOME MORE! 200k IS NOT ENOUGH! HE'S THAT GOOD!

The funny thing is, I really, really doubted the amount he was being paid when we signed him, but boy hasn't it paid off. I honestly believe that if Yaya was not in the team, we would be sitting here still having won sweet fuck all.

Its true he was the main man in both trophy campaigns and without his important goals we would have won nothing

And when that article was first released stating his £220k p/w contract, the article also went on to explain how Toure had his medical at Carrington.....despite the fact that the OS had a video of him having his medical in Barcelona.

In other words, pure guesswork.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.