Yaya's wage

in last seasons review dvd micah richards does say yaya is paid the most at city he also said he is a big game player, i completely agree no one takes hold of the game by the scruff of the neck like yaya does.

When Garcia comes in and assuming he will partner either Barry or Rodders as holders, if this is to release Yaya further forward either Nasri or Silva may have to make way...Very interesting.

Bellers_a_hero said:
To be fair though it is well known that at least half if not more of Yaya's wages goes to causes back in Ivory Coast. He tries to build things for the poorer people and I'm pretty sure he gives some to a church too.
He himself stated this somewhere (maybe City mag) when he first signed.

And dont forget he gives half to the tax man

One thing I never know is when figures are chucked about in terms of wages/salaries for footballers is it pre/post tax income?

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
When Garcia comes in and assuming he will partner either Barry or Rodders as holders, if this is to release Yaya further forward either Nasri or Silva may have to make way...Very interesting.

This has just made me very giddy. We have so many options in midfield. Rodwell has looked good in the two games hes started.

Garcia Rodwell
Yaya Nasri/silva

With Rodwell pushing a bit further.

Barry/garcia/rodwell yaya
Nasri silva

In Madrid I think yaya will play the attacking role and Garcia will come in for Nasri even though his form is good at the minute.

But anyway, yaya deserves more than 200k!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.