YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYATOURE KOLO...

Hahaa this is a belter !! Can see this catching on big and being repeated ! Type of song that gets right on the tits of opposition fans when it keeps being sang ! Love it

ban-mcfc said:
LeeOnePen said:
I'm in the background, filming at the same time so...how do I upload video?????

that's what i want to know!

i've got a video of this from stood on the ledge directly across from this filmer.

but don't know how to upload it.

-- Fri May 18, 2012 1:14 pm --

LeeOnePen said:
I'm in the background, filming at the same time so...how do I upload video?????

that's what i want to know!

i've got a video of this from stood on the ledge directly across from this filmer.

but don't know how to upload it.

Would love to see more "footage" of this (annoyingly!!) catchy tune

LeeOnePen & Ban-mcfc - in my limited knowledge, the obvious answer to uploading it would be to create a Youtube account

Then - unless theres an easier way, save the vid to your PC and upload it to your youtube account - youtube makes it easy for you to do this

(you may be able to upload it directly from your phone, depending what phone you have)

Some of you more "techhy" (or should that be techno as its 2 unlimited??!!) may have an easier way for them to upload it

So simple, yet to effective.

Kolo will be off, but if he stays this has to get a proper airing now next season.

It'll be brilliant everyone doing this, especially the low bit with Kolo then jumping up for Yaya.

brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.