Yellow cards

Mario worked extremely hard today. This will sound a bit weird, but the number offsides he had is a little encouraging.

But is a new/different Mario what we want or need?

Europe: Foul with foot or hand/arm, leading to player falling over and crying out = Yellow card

Fucking joke!!

AND, they will come back to haunt us!!

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Mario worked extremely hard today. This will sound a bit weird, but the number offsides he had is a little encouraging.

But is a new/different Mario what we want or need?

I had pretty much this conversation with another blue at the match, who was saying Mario had a shit game. He makes run after run off the shoulder of the last defender and the midfield - especially Nasri IMO - are too slow to deliver the pass.

If that guy was a UEFA qualified ref then I'm dusting my football boots of and giving Bobby Manc a call.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
SWSB said:
same ref who sent off Balotelli at Eastlands.
and that I recall was one of the few things he go right that night!

Mario deserved to go that night. But the ref did fall for Dynamo Kiev players play acting that night too. But the referee was worse last night by far!

Mancini would have got a touchline ban for farting and Platt for over celebration of the second goal.

I spoke to a Liverpool fan and when I told him how many bookings the referee had made he said 'That is a joke. It makes English referees look credible!'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.