Yes or No. Do you think we'll win the PL next season?

being a pragmatist, and patient, i would settle for a top 3 spot as long as solid improvement was obvious and an end once and for all to 'lacklustre' performances, 'bogey teams', substitutions that make things worse. So many things to put right in three months,
So its NO , but reaching the knockout stage of the chimps (more important) YES

We will all be able to better answer this in 3 months time having seen what the window brings us both in player and manager terms.

If Chelsea bag Mourinho and splash the cash, they will be in my mind favourites to win it but a strong summer will see us well in there with a shout.

Gollum will struggle I think and cant see the rags doing any better than 3rd.

bellbuzzer said:
being a pragmatist, and patient, i would settle for a top 3 spot as long as solid improvement was obvious and an end once and for all to 'lacklustre' performances, 'bogey teams', substitutions that make things worse. So many things to put right in three months,
So its NO , but reaching the knockout stage of the chimps (more important) YES

How would finishing 3rd be solid improvement?

m35 blue68 said:
Kun Aguero said:
If the rumours are true that we'll sign Fernandinho and Isco but losing Tevez with Pelle the boss, the rags recalling Essien, signing Schurle with Mourinho the boss and Moysey replacing Fergie and signing Fellani then I can't see us finishing top 2 but with some decent signings then maybe, I see Chelsea as faveys.

Undoubtedly.

Rags recalling Essien????

My mistake, I was meaning Chelsea.

I shall edit it now.

if dzeko,kolorov,garcia,nasri,are wearing the kit next season not a chance, my answer is no at the moment,

Could very feasibly come down to head to heads between us and Chelsea. If we both pick up equal points from those, IE a win and a loss each, or two draws, I'd say we'd sneak it. If Pellegrini can come in and get us to hit the ground running like he did at Real, pick up 96 points, we'll win it. Chelsea even with Mourinho aren't like the Barcelona Pellegrini had to face that season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.