Yes or No

BillyShears said:
Project Rain said:
What an interesting and fresh topic, where did you get the inspiration to ask such a novel question

Thanks. I first consulted the bluemoon new thread advisory committee on possible subjects. They suggested asking a question about someone currently at the club.

I was going to ask the same question about Sturridge, Robinho, and Elano...but chose in the end to ask it about our manager instead.

I will check again with the advisory committee later this week and is if its worth asking the same question about the players above...

Thanks.

Ooh you're a sarky sod :)

No I dont think he will be here even if he gets the 7th spot, which will be unfair to him, but will better for us. If he does stay I wont mind it if we get the 7th spot.
But if we really want to go for the top 4 we need a more prolific management and coaching set up.

YES
His signings have been sound,(apart from TBH)
He's finally got Robbie and Elano working for the team and the end of the season is coming too soon ,we're starting to look like a decent side.

my instinct says he was as good as dumped when Khaldoun came over. but, like everyone else, I am seeing what i want to see.

how many people have answered yes, but want him gone? or no, but want him to stay?

Abu Dhabi have declined to clarify matters.

He's done OK this season, we have improved, but it could have been better. in a normal world he wouldnt deserve to get sacked, but there remains the thought that we might be able to hire an established high profile winner.

All we can do is speculate.

I hope he is still in charge at least till next summer, we're still new to this kind of wealth and he's taken it pretty much in his stride. i would have thought the owners arn't that worried about a quick return on their money, so he should have a bit more time than some want to give him. imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.