Yes or No

Rammy Blue said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
If his press releases are anything to go off. Then No.

looks like he has already been told imo, his demeanour in press conferences says it all for me.

sure he will be on a decent bonus for getting us into 7th though.

Yes and he hasn't looked as happy, as you would expect with are recent wins.

Cheesy said:
PoolHustler said:
BORING!!!!!!!!
Everyone knows he's going to be in charge next season so what's the point in starting ANOTHER thread about it ffs

Bollox, nobody apart form the Chairman knows. And it's just possible that he hasn't made his mind up yet.

I disagree Cheesy. I am positive that Sheik Mansour knows as well!

Personally having believed what the club had said earlier I thought he would be here. Now I am beginning to think that there may be a change, simply because of the silence coming from the club at the moment. Its not something I agree with, but if it happens then they bloody well should get it right or heads should roll.

bluepeter62 said:
Cheesy said:
PoolHustler said:
BORING!!!!!!!!
Everyone knows he's going to be in charge next season so what's the point in starting ANOTHER thread about it ffs

Bollox, nobody apart form the Chairman knows. And it's just possible that he hasn't made his mind up yet.

Personally having believed what the club had said earlier I thought he would be here. Now I am beginning to think that there may be a change, simply because of the silence coming from the club at the moment. Its not something I agree with, but if it happens then they bloody well should get it right or heads should roll.

I agree with you. If Hughes goes, the decision as to who replaces him will be one of the the most important decisions made in the history of the club. They need to get it right.

Cheesy said:
bluepeter62 said:
Cheesy said:
PoolHustler said:
BORING!!!!!!!!

I agree with you. If Hughes goes, the decision as to who replaces him will be one of the the most important decisions made in the history of the club. They need to get it right.

I wouldn't say no to Mancini, after all he was successful with Inter. Other than that then Van Gaal may be an option. I don't think Mourinho will be interested at the moment.

Yes, despite my odd moans here and there overall I think he's done an admirable job. With the new signings and the drama thats happened he deserves a bit more time.

Yes. No more self-destructive change for changes sake. Been there done that and failed miserably. There are positive signs now. Another half a dozen signings like SWP, NDJ, VK, Shay, etc and we are sorted.

I think our form since the Hamburg match makes Les remaining in charge more of a possibility than it has been for months.

Might come down to whether we clinch that 7th spot or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.