Yesterdays away tickets didnt sell out!

That has really pissed me off i was told by our wonderful ticket office that it had sold out,if true they really are useless i really wanted to go yesterday.

I got down to Burnley for 12:00 got a seat in the away end from the ticket office loads left. I must admit for comic value to hear what Burnley fans were calling us after we were like 3-0 up was well worth sitting in there.

Very funny indeed:-)

The staff were ace they gave us free parking pass to park right outside the ground.

I love away days like this.

I had a ticket, but was unbelievably hungover and didn't fancy the 3 hour drive... apologies to those that missed out on a ticket, I'm just as gutted to miss out on yesterday - especially as it was the last ground to do to do all 20 in the league.

They said it was sold out weeks ago on the official site .Didn't bother trying after i heard that would of loved to have gone.Is Arsenal really sold out???

That's a joke, I was left scrambling for a ticket. Managed to get one but would have been easier to get it off the club. Jokers.

I suspect this has something to do with unsold tickets for those off-site corporate deals that they offer for some away games - meal at some posh hotel then coach to the ground. They should be more open about the availability of unsold tickets though.

missed out on a ticket for yesterdays game and ended upon a list for any returns, didn't get a phone call so presume there wasn't any returns now it turns out that there were returns. That's shite not missed many away games this season to miss one on your doorstep has pissed me right off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.