Yesterdays away tickets didnt sell out!

If you missed out on a ticket try contacting Danny Wilson at the Club to find out why they were returned & City Fans were not notified

black mamba said:
Our ticket office is pathetic .........

how many extra fans would have gone to Burnley yesterday if they hadn't been told that tickets had previously sold out ..... i would have , for one!
Me; based on it being sold out I made other plans which I would've sacked off in favour of watching that masterclass.

I was desperate to get tickets, ended up in with the burnley lot getting S**t on the way out of my fellow blues...sickening. Ticket office sort it out!

Only just managed to read the replies...
Firstly I doubt they were corporate or anything like that (did you see the seats, lol), secondly like I say I had home end seats and managed to change them with any hassle not to mention they said they had loads left so let other fans looking to know! I only rang because the same thing happened to me at Blackburn the first game this season, I was told City had sold out so rang them on the off chance and got some in the City end. Going to try every ground now if I miss out in the future. I couldnt believe City had sent some back, there were loads of empty seats around us available... By all means if you complain to the club let them have my screen name and they can contact me directly if they want? I'm just glad I changed because it was a good day out and doubt I could have kept quiet in the home end :0/ Burnley were great and really helped. Sorry for those that missed out and could of had tickets. The club need to sort this out though.

the ticket office is rubbish as im young though ive never had the chance to go to an away game cant dont have any money and have no way of getting there

paul calfs tash said:
Can you imagine going on a corporate to fucking Turf Moor.

Facilities for "entertainment" etc. there are very good to be fair, been to various events, dos etc. and they are on par with most grounds as are the boxes

bluebannana said:
the ticket office is rubbish as im young though ive never had the chance to go to an away game cant dont have any money and have no way of getting there

So the ticket office should allocate a member of staff to pick you up at your house, drive you to the ground and give you a free ticket?

I cant understand why the TO said that it was a sell out when it wasnt, but i can remember when i was ticket co-ordinator for my supporters club, they had said that tickets for clubs were until *** date, i sent my request in 6 days in advance only to be told that they had sold out (i.e. the number allocated for supporters clubs had gone), thankfully i was still able to obtain the tickets required through the members loyalty points but they were sitting all over the away end.

not my fault! said:
Only just managed to read the replies...
Firstly I doubt they were corporate or anything like that (did you see the seats, lol), secondly like I say I had home end seats and managed to change them with any hassle not to mention they said they had loads left so let other fans looking to know! I only rang because the same thing happened to me at Blackburn the first game this season, I was told City had sold out so rang them on the off chance and got some in the City end. Going to try every ground now if I miss out in the future. I couldnt believe City had sent some back, there were loads of empty seats around us available... By all means if you complain to the club let them have my screen name and they can contact me directly if they want? I'm just glad I changed because it was a good day out and doubt I could have kept quiet in the home end :0/ Burnley were great and really helped. Sorry for those that missed out and could of had tickets. The club need to sort this out though.

Why don't you contact the club and send them your email?

I guess some people are just born to FUCKING MOAN!!!!!!!!!!

Bummer! I was scratting about for a ticket up till dinner time and then admitted defeat.

For local aways it is always worth rocking-up at the ticket office as soon as it opens for returns.

lt has never failed yet, did it at both Blackburn and Bolton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.