Yet again Richards is overlooked!!

Re: It's a little bit of City...and England (unfortunatley)

Without elaborating (i'd be here all year), I genuinely fear for England if we come up against the likes of Germany again next year.

It sounds a bit bizarre to be saying that having gone undefeated (although the group isn't up to much) but there's just so many aspects of the team that are unconvincing.

You never expect to dominate a match from start to finish, but we can't seem to play 75 minutes of the 90 at the same tempo or with the authority we show intermittently.

I hate normally seeing criticism of Capello because of his record at club level but he looks far from capable. Our ball retention is absolutely shite at times.

Damocles said:
But wait! Phil Jones is a "class act" who is the "future of the English defence" according to a load on here the other day?

Told you from the outset, he isn't good enough for England yet and he hasn't played particularly well this season. He had another uninspiring performance again last night

Lets not let the facts get in the way of this but as we all know anyone who pulls on that rag shirt and is English is an instant shoe in for the national side. Capello is not prepared to give the current best right back in the country ago because he doesn't like him.

The only reason he is in the sqaud is because his form demands that he is. What gets me is no one in the rag infested seems to challenge the fact that the best and most experienced right back in the country was dropped again last night. Even Keown is a known rag hater falls well short of criticising Jones ineptness last night, preferring to suck up and laud him as one for the future. Perhaps Ian Ladyboy had the last edit on that one, but why has no one got the balls to criticise Cappello for his poor decision making

squirtyflower said:
Micah has certainly improved over the last year, and been awesome at times he has more experience than Jones and is a better player than Jones but he doesn't have that all important backing from the London centric media
our time will come <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaCityUK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaCityUK</a>

We should be thankful , unless he does something silly in training he will be revved up in the right way for Villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.