Yet again Richards is overlooked!!

Re: Is Micah in the England Squad??

AJ and Milner not on the bench either, so they should be well rested for what we have coming up.

Happy that they are not playing so that they are fresh for us!<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:22 pm --<br /><br />Happy that they are not playing so that they are fresh for us!

So whats this now, Michas 8th/9th Choice RB for England now?

Johnson, Walker, Smalling, Jones, Capellos Gran, Dominos Delivery Guy, A Ferral Cat then Richards.

What a joke this prick is, an out of position rag whos gettin his first team cap, over our Micah.

Yes its nice that he shall now be rested for Villereal and the scum, but for fuck sake, to be overlooked all the time.

Joke

If you're English and you play for the scum, then you're in the side even if you have to be shoe-horned into a different position. Just one of the reasons I don't give a flying fuck about watching England anymore.

Sort of glad micah isnt playing, we need him fresh for a busy period coming up.

Dont buy in to playing for the rags means your in england team - capello isnt that thick, and he left camel gob out of the squad

Jones playing just reinforces the belief amongst yound prospects that the place to go if you want to reach the highest level is the rags.

I rate Jones, but how many of them have had an opportunities right through the England setup that they wouldn't have come close to if they didn't play for them.

Wish he would drop Hart and Barry from the team as well could do with a well rested squad for our next 3 games...<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:54 pm --<br /><br />Our Stefan is playing :-)

Hope he fuckin' smashes one in today.....

Bollocks to England they're one big fuckin' joke with that clown in charge

Is Micah in the England Squad??

anymore than 2sheiks said:
If you're English and you play for the scum, then you're in the side even if you have to be shoe-horned into a different position. Just one of the reasons I don't give a flying fuck about watching England anymore.

That's my feelings too..

If Mica was at the rags there is no doubt he would be playing right back tonight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.