York Away

Surely the game after York away is the one of most significance because it was only after the York game we'd slipped to our lowest ever position.

I DID go to York away,..Honestly !
Unfortunatley, I didnt actually get into the ground though, as I went without a ticket, expecting to pick a spare up outside...There wernt any (obviously 50,000 tickets sold in our end)
Anyway, I ended up mooching around the town centre, gutted that I had wasted my day.
Didnt go to the Swindon game. Im far too young. !

Caveman said:
Surely the game after York away is the one of most significance because it was only after the York game we'd slipped to our lowest ever position.

70,000 of us went to that one as well.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Caveman said:

70,000 of us went to that one as well.
I actually don't even remember what that game was.

Caveman said:
If you want to be pedantic, it would be the next game for which tickets went on sale, after our lowest ever league position.

Skashion said:
Caveman said:
If you want to be pedantic, it would be the next game for which tickets went on sale, after our lowest ever league position.
Good point!

We should change "York away" to "in the queue, in the rain and cold, with no coat on, for tickets for the x?x?x game".

EricBrooksGhost said:
oakiecokie said:
Anyone remember York away in the League Cup,around the early 1970`s when the 3 day week hit us ?? Certain it was a 1.00 or 2.00 pm kick off,midweek.
Anyway no I didn`t go to "the York" game but did attend the League Cup one.
Prescient bandwagon jumping

1964 and onwards mate.Just prior to "new plastic" was invented. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.