Yorkshire is more beautiful than Lancashire...

Beautiful countryside inhabited by idiots .
Having lived in both Yorkshire and Lancashire I can say that there are degrees of Yorkshireness. The further south you go in the county, the more knuckle draggers per square mile you get. Those that live in the northern dales are pretty sound. The countryside in both counties can be stunning. Is th forest of bowland still in Lancashire?

Having lived in both Yorkshire and Lancashire I can say that there are degrees of Yorkshireness. The further south you go in the county, the more knuckle draggers per square mile you get. Those that live in the northern dales are pretty sound. The countryside in both counties can be stunning. Is th forest of bowland still in Lancashire?

Sothern yorkshire is a network of shithole towns and cities. Awfull places inhabited by awful people. The countryside is nice but where is it not?

Sothern yorkshire is a network of shithole towns and cities. Awfull places inhabited by awful people. The countryside is nice but where is it not?

Bramley, Batley, Dewsbury and let's not forget those immortal words 'From Hull, Hell and Halifax good Lord deliver us!' Although I quite like Hull, and Halifax isn't as bad as LIverpool.

I like Yorkshire folk. Worked with loads of them and they are pretty similar to peeps from God’s side of the Pennines in terms of general outlook and sense of humour.

Bramley, Batley, Dewsbury and let's not forget those immortal words 'From Hull, Hell and Halifax good Lord deliver us!' Although I quite like Hull, and Halifax isn't as bad as LIverpool.
I worked in Halifax for a while and worked with some of the nicest, warmest people you could wish to meet. The town however is an absolute shit hole that takes hours to drive out of when you want to escape. I know this through doing the Halifax - Manchester airport run on a twice weekly basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.