you ever seen a ghost

crizack said:
Maybe we are the ghosts.
Do ghosts know they are ghosts?
Can they have sex and have baby ghosts?

Of course there are ghosts! Why else would people like derek akorah make tv shows that pay him thousands and thousands of pounds a year? What, you think he's only making these shows because no one can ever prove him wrong? He contacts ghosts on a daily basis, i should know....i once seen an orb in between his ballbag when he was pretending to be ivan the terribles dead dog.
1067629-cool_story_bro_super.gif

I saw 3 ghosts on Xmas eve, made me wanna go and buy a goose the next day for some fucked up reason

I thought I saw a dead baby ghost last night in a gutter bless ! on closer inspection though I realised it was a handkerchief.

I suppose I'll post my stories too:

1) My nanny passed away on new years eve some time ago. Not too long after this happened my uncle was going to work early in the morning. As you do, he sets the alarm again as he leaves while my auntie stays dozing. Anywho, my auntie heard my uncle return to the house as he must of forgot something. So she heard the alarm being deactivated, heard his footsteps up the stairs and also felt him kiss her cheek again. Later on that day my uncle says he never returned to the house. Maybe it was my Nan?

2) My mates little brother died some time ago. He still claims to hear his little brother bouncing a ball and laughing the odd time as he sits watching TV. And no, there are no other kids in the area.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
I suppose I'll post my stories too:

1) My nanny passed away on new years eve some time ago. Not too long after this happened my uncle was going to work early in the morning. As you do, he sets the alarm again as he leaves while my auntie stays dozing. Anywho, my auntie heard my uncle return to the house as he must of forgot something. So she heard the alarm being deactivated, heard his footsteps up the stairs and also felt him kiss her cheek again. Later on that day my uncle says he never returned to the house. Maybe it was my Nan?

2) My mates little brother died some time ago. He still claims to hear his little brother bouncing a ball and laughing the odd time as he sits watching TV. And no, there are no other kids in the area.

1) When 'dozing' it's really easy to dream or imagine anything. How many times have you switched off the alarm yourself then woke later convinced that it just hadn't gone off.

2) Only natural that your mate should still want to hear his little brother after a tragic loss. So much so, that is it not perfectly possible that his brain is making up these sounds?

here......... let me spook you up or waste 4 minutes of your life!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og3GjHuNPQY[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.