you ever seen a ghost

Skashion said:
RandyMarshJizz.jpg

No, but this poor man has.

Ectoplasm!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Shadz69 said:
A neighbour stays in touch with my mother and she told her the new occupants said they were hearing things and this woman told them what we had experienced and they got the local priest to bless the house and after that everything was calm.I am not religous in the slightest and was never scared in the house but some really odd things happened.I have friends who wouldnt stay overnight in the house.

Your friends were probably scared to stay overnight in case the priest came back and shagged them.
Or because you were a tightwad who never turned the heating on.
In fact,virtually any scenario that does not involve ghosts because,as I stated earlier,they don't actually exist.
Why use childish humour to try and belittle what I posted.It was posted in good faith and odd stuff happened all the time in the house.I have nothing to gain by lying,I offer no explanation and don't really care whether anyone believes or not.

Shadz69 said:
Your friends were probably scared to stay overnight in case the priest came back and shagged them.
Or because you were a tightwad who never turned the heating on.
In fact,virtually any scenario that does not involve ghosts because,as I stated earlier,they don't actually exist.
Why use childish humour to try and belittle what I posted.It was posted in good faith and odd stuff happened all the time in the house.I have nothing to gain by lying,I offer no explanation and don't really care whether anyone believes or not.

Because humour is my stock in trade,and I try to amuse.
I am sorry that you find it 'childish'.
Maybe if you drop the attitude,lighten up a bit and develop something resembling a sense of humour,you will see the funny side.
Or not.

ono said:
I once saw the ghost of a moth. It was flapping around in my bedroom. I tried to grab, but i couldn't. It just kept flying through my hand.

TMQ has had many experiences like this.

Just say no.

Shadz69 said:

Maybe if you drop the attitude,lighten up a bit and develop something resembling a sense of humour,you will see the funny side.
Or not.
Thats fair enough you must be great craic at parties.

Shadz69 said:
Or not.
Thats fair enough you must be great craic at parties.

Thats nothing mate, i mentioned ectoplasm in a joke in an earlier post, an the next minute i see someone has posted an ectoplasm picture, i personaly think the picture is of some poor bastard that had his internet cut off for weeks, am 'a' right? ooh, yer not wrong.

Maybe we are the ghosts.
Do ghosts know they are ghosts?
Can they have sex and have baby ghosts?

Of course there are ghosts! Why else would people like derek akorah make tv shows that pay him thousands and thousands of pounds a year? What, you think he's only making these shows because no one can ever prove him wrong? He contacts ghosts on a daily basis, i should know....i once seen an orb in between his ballbag when he was pretending to be ivan the terribles dead dog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.