YOU GOTTA LOVE AMERICANS!!!

r.soleofsalford said:
Greiver said:
I want a smart president ... I really do! ... I'm tired of stupid policies and bills being passed that spend rediculous amounts of money to bail out stupid companies that do not deserve it or on things that we do not need. I try with all my might to avoid it because it pisses me off. I just know that we have a bunch of idiots high up on the totem pole!

sorry but the american people are there own worst enemies. they deserve a bit of ridicule for electing dumb fucker like ronald macdonald, and george bush junior to such high office.

Of course, we do elect the people but personally I didn't elect anyone! Not my fault! Dumb people don't deserve ridicule for being dumb, just doing dumb things! :P

Greiver said:
r.soleofsalford said:
sorry but the american people are there own worst enemies. they deserve a bit of ridicule for electing dumb fucker like ronald macdonald, and george bush junior to such high office.

Of course, we do elect the people but personally I didn't elect anyone! Not my fault! Dumb people don't deserve ridicule for being dumb, just doing dumb things! :P
at least you get to elect your leaders griever..i not sure whos dumber us or you..ive a feeling its closer to home but some people on here are very anti american as are a lot of folks in this country.

exileindevon said:
Greiver said:
at least you get to elect your leaders griever..i not sure whos dumber us or you..ive a feeling its closer to home but some people on here are very anti american as are a lot of folks in this country.

I've noticed and don't take too much offense to it because I've grown thick skin over the years! Although we may not elect the best leaders, atleast we have the option to choose our leader which is something I do value about America. Honestly, I still do not believe that we had a great choice out of our two candidates. So we probably selected the less worse of the two.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Check out the bird at 2:18!

atns0h.jpg

got a agree with spuds here. proper tidy...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.