You know your a PROPPER city fan when . . . . . ?

You know your son's a proper city fan when, on holiday your eight year old is playing on a climbing frame (proudly wearing his city shirt, the only one amongst a sea of united and liverpool shirts) a younger boy appears wearing a RAG shirt with his dad. Your boy (being a little cockey) asks the younger rag "how come you could'nt beat barcalona lasy year but we beat them last night?" The father (defending his son) replies "well how come you've not won anything for thirty odd years?" Being an overprotective dad you want to step in and ask how it feel to start on an eight year old boy when your son responds with " Well how come you don't have a manchester accent?"

blupoo said:
You know your son's a proper city fan when, on holiday your eight year old is playing on a climbing frame (proudly wearing his city shirt, the only one amongst a sea of united and liverpool shirts) a younger boy appears wearing a RAG shirt with his dad. Your boy (being a little cockey) asks the younger rag "how come you could'nt beat barcalona lasy year but we beat them last night?" The father (defending his son) replies "well how come you've not won anything for thirty odd years?" Being an overprotective dad you want to step in and ask how it feel to start on an eight year old boy when your son responds with " Well how come you don't have a manchester accent?"

Absolutely brilliant!!!

The night Louis Edwards died, thus escaping the charges he was facing in court for selling condemned shit meat to schools, I shouted at the missus
"Shit, the bastard's got away with it."

Reference a couple of pages back.

Can somebody explain the connection to me or in what way Jaffa Cakes are connected to the evil Rag Empire.

Skint Eastwood said:
I will go first (supose I have to)

You have a collection of punctured inflatables in your attic but just cant get rid coz they bring back good memories

When you're stumbling up la ramblas pissed as fook hugging a 3 foot inflatable banana. Or when you nearly pass out trying to inflate a 1.2 meter diameter beach ball at the top of the nou camp (which is approximately 3000 feet above sea level, or at least it felt like it).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.