You know you're a blue when........

2-0 up with 5 minutes to go you are thinking we can still lose this

0-2 down with 5 minutes to go you are thinking we can still win this

making a decision on how affective the new signing is based on watching him for 5 minutes on his debut....away at stoke....tuesday night....in the gale force winds....as the snow comes down...Silva, you're shit, waste of money, never gonna win anything with players like him, soft bastard etc.

2-0 up with 5 minutes to go you are thinking we can still lose this

0-2 down with 5 minutes to go you are thinking we can still win this

making a decision on how affective the new signing is based on watching him for 5 minutes on his debut....away at stoke....tuesday night....in the gale force winds....as the snow comes down...Silva, you're shit, waste of money, never gonna win anything with players like him, soft bastard etc.
Conversely, 'Lee Bradbury - what a player!'

Conversely, 'Lee Bradbury - what a player!'
ah I forgot that part

making a decision on how effective the new signing is based on watching him for 5 minutes on his debut, home against some minows, in glorious sunshine on a calm August afternoon...that Samaras is gonna tear this league apart, I'm heading to the shop to get his name on my shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.