You know you're a blue when........

When you get trolled by fans of Leeds, Villa and Forest when we get knocked out of the Champions League, when none of their clubs ever won the competition, they won a straight knock-out cup long ago.

1.Even when the final whistle has gone and we have won, you still expect the result to be declared null & void for some reason.

2. You also expect to wake up one morning and the takeover by Sheikh Mansour, and all that has happened since has been a dream.

3.You just knew the other night against Madrid that when we were winning, Madrid would still beat us.

4. Personality wise your not just a glass half empty type.In addition the glass has a crack in it at the bottom, and the remaining contents are draining away.

When i meet Littlepool fans on Turdsday and i can accept City blew it against Madrid. Manchester Shitty i say to them, while patting the badge, they realise i can accept City losing and I'm able to smile at myself and my team. Even though i was hurting inside.

When you’re 6 mins away from a champions league final and ready to click confirm booking flights to Paris and don’t press it till the final whistle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.