You must be in a rush?

Well that answers that, Just As I thought .
I will keep my thoughts to myself but I think we all know what they "the early darters " are.

Stillsy said:
brianstrousers said:
Your choice

yeah ino its my choice and i choose to stay because i support the club.

today was the day of big mals rememberance and the way we fought every second of that game dispite having numerous decisions go against us while we down to 10 men was inspiring.

today is what supporting city is all about, we will come back and we will be even stronger and big mal would have been proud watching down on us today and seeing us fight that hard dispite the result.

and for you to just go "i left 10 minutes before the end...... because i wanted too" im not going to lie it makes me feel sick. You just sound like some glory hunter that cba with all the tough shit, well guess what? thats what happens when you support city but you stick it out.

Manchester City football club! - The fun is supporting! Winning is a bonus ♥
Awwww does it make you sick?
Fuckin diddums,like i said earlier,you ought to stop worrying about what every other fucker does and worry about yourself

MCFC BOB said:
I saw someone leave at 78 minutes.

Awful.

Their choice thoe Bob. Have you ever thought that just like me the other night, they have to get home (sometimes a twat of a drive) to go to work, take over from the Mum as she is on work at a certain time, whatever it is, sooooooooooooooooooo fkin what, IT IS UPTO THEM and cmpletely out of order to slate the leavers.

glen quagmire said:
MCFC BOB said:

Awful.

Where do you sit bob?
North Stand.

I wish I didn't. It's like a creche. There's so many kids waving those bloody cards. They were to respect Big Mal, yes, but they became a huge annoyance over the course of the game. I hate the North Stand. I'm hoping to blag my way over to 111 etc.

brianstrousers said:
Stillsy said:
yeah ino its my choice and i choose to stay because i support the club.

today was the day of big mals rememberance and the way we fought every second of that game dispite having numerous decisions go against us while we down to 10 men was inspiring.

today is what supporting city is all about, we will come back and we will be even stronger and big mal would have been proud watching down on us today and seeing us fight that hard dispite the result.

and for you to just go "i left 10 minutes before the end...... because i wanted too" im not going to lie it makes me feel sick. You just sound like some glory hunter that cba with all the tough shit, well guess what? thats what happens when you support city but you stick it out.

Manchester City football club! - The fun is supporting! Winning is a bonus ♥
Awwww does it make you sick?
Fuckin diddums,like i said earlier,you ought to stop worrying about what every other fucker does and worry about yourself

yeah it does make me sick.

and worry about myself? what the fuck have i got to worry about?

buzzer1 said:
MCFC BOB said:

Awful.

Their choice thoe Bob. Have you ever thought that just like me the other night, they have to get home (sometimes a twat of a drive) to go to work, take over from the Mum as she is on work at a certain time, whatever it is, sooooooooooooooooooo fkin what, IT IS UPTO THEM and cmpletely out of order to slate the leavers.

I guess so. I just think it's a bit silly. You've paid that much money and you're not watching the full game. I understand that people have things to do but if you have something to do that's that important then why go to the game and be pressed for time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.