You must be in a rush?

crizack said:
I sit in Southstand 117, if you see me walking out before final whistle, stop me and call me a glory hunter or not a real supporter why don't you. Youd be waking up with a tube in your mouth. Dickhead. I hate nothing more than nobs like yourselfs who actually think they have the right to say who isn't and are supporters. Utter utter wankers. Honestly, i'd gladly have the likes of blueish say to me an my bro what he's sayin on this piss poor thread.

Send 'em over to me in 111 as well Crizack.

It's shocking!
You don't see other grounds emptying well before full time like you see ours.
I'd rather these people didn't attend at all...Do they leave the cinema before the end of the film?

glen quagmire said:
Stillsy said:
embaressment
+1

"I'm a bigger city fan than you, but choose to watch it in the pub" YCNMIU.
Read it proper Glen,i'm the one that watches it in the pub,Stillsy's the bigger fan who has never and never will leave before the end<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:05 pm --<br /><br />
Stillsy said:
brianstrousers said:

haha you should be.

your either a rag on a wind up or have only supported city since the money arrived.
Why?

rowsley_st said:
It's shocking!
You don't see other grounds emptying well before full time like you see ours.
I'd rather these people didn't attend at all...Do they leave the cinema before the end of the film?

I would if some twat shouted out the ending. The players do a job, get paid and fuck off home, they don't need me to give them a clap if I deem they are worthy. I don't need my customers at work to gather round and cheer me if I've had a particularly good day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.