You must be in a rush?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BlueIsh said:
I'm talking about SUPPORTERS, something you clearly aren't.

well you're clearly not or you wouldn't have a go at others, I was merely defending them, you're no better than me if you have a go at fellow supporters for their decisions, you know fuck all about them and you make sweeping judgements, if you want to stay, stay, if you want to spend half the game drinking, or smoke on the spirals, or moan at refs and other players or other fans for not being exactly like you, then fine, but I'm sick of these so-called fans who belittle other supporters for no reason, it's pathetic, and shows them up for how narrow-minded and elitist they want everything to be.

Nobody is a better fan than anyone else, or a better "supporter", we're all blues and that's the end of it, and you should respect them as you would anyone in your work place or daily life.

A SUPPORTER supports his team. Quite simple. Call yourself a football fan or whatever, but an actual supporter doesn't ditch his team.

If you like City, fine, but to call yourself a 'supporter' just because you bought a ticket is just wrong.

BlueIsh said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
well you're clearly not or you wouldn't have a go at others, I was merely defending them, you're no better than me if you have a go at fellow supporters for their decisions, you know fuck all about them and you make sweeping judgements, if you want to stay, stay, if you want to spend half the game drinking, or smoke on the spirals, or moan at refs and other players or other fans for not being exactly like you, then fine, but I'm sick of these so-called fans who belittle other supporters for no reason, it's pathetic, and shows them up for how narrow-minded and elitist they want everything to be.

Nobody is a better fan than anyone else, or a better "supporter", we're all blues and that's the end of it, and you should respect them as you would anyone in your work place or daily life.

A SUPPORTER supports his team. Quite simple. Call yourself a football fan or whatever, but an actual supporter doesn't ditch his team.

If you like City, fine, but to call yourself a 'supporter' just because you bought a ticket is just wrong.

get off your ego-trip, you're no better than any other supporter, in fact worse, cos you're having a go at them.

Bottom of the pile you.

Surely it's down to personal choice?
You pay good money to watch a game & your entitled to leave whenever you feel like it.

Some don't like to get stuck in traffic, some just don't like it when theirs no chance of getting back in the game (like today) and don't want to stay.
Maybe some others are going out or need to be somewhere, I don't understand the persecution.

Just becuase fans choose to leave early doesn't mean they are not proper fans.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BlueIsh said:
I'm talking about SUPPORTERS, something you clearly aren't.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

people should mind their own fuckin business and stop worrying about what other people are doing

JoeMercer'sWay said:
get off your ego-trip, you're no better than any other supporter, in fact worse, cos you're having a go at them.

Bottom of the pile you.

Having a go at other people that own a City scarf? Oh no, I really am a horrible person.

Hint: sarcasm.

Say all you want, if you think supporting your club is the same as going to a concert where you can leave whenever you want, you need to learn the definition of 'supporter'.

BlueIsh said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Bottom of the pile you.

Having a go at other people that own a City scarf? Oh no, I really am a horrible person.

Hint: sarcasm.

Say all you want, if you think supporting your club is the same as going to a concert where you can leave whenever you want, you need to learn the definition of 'supporter'.
you also need to learn the definition too, support, you offer none by slagging off fellow supporters.

hypocrite springs to mind. Chidlike quite honestly, boo-hoo people leave early, get over it.

i will fkin leave whatever time i fkin want to. To leave a few minutes early means i get home over an hour quicker, even if we are 5 nil up or 3 nil down, SO FKIN WHAT?

Against Poznan i left 8 mins before the end, i got home at 10.45 instead of 11.45, i was up for work at 3am, driving the length of the country and turning a fkin dollar so i can pay for my next game and season tkt(by way of Zebra finance, kids house and bills etc you see), so to watch MY BOYS for 80/85 minutes rather that not at all is good enough for me. So bolox to the nobs that have a go at the like of me, FOXTROT OSCAR.

buzzer1 said:
i will fkin leave whatever time i fkin want to. To leave a few minutes early means i get home over an hour quicker, even if we are 5 nil up or 3 nil down, SO FKIN WHAT?

Against Poznan i left 8 mins before the end, i got home at 10.45 instead of 11.45, i was up for work at 3am, driving the length of the country and turning a fkin dollar so i can pay for my next game and season tkt(by way of Zebra finance, kids house and bills etc you see), so to watch MY BOYS for 80/85 minutes rather that not at all is good enough for me. So bolox to the nobs that have a go at the like of me, FOXTROT OSCAR.

I don't think anyone has a problem with thàt.

People leaving just because City is losing, thàt is wrong.

BlueIsh said:
buzzer1 said:

I don't think anyone has a problem with thàt.

People leaving just because City is losing, thàt is wrong.

Mate, what if we are winning?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.