"you should of got shot"

Glazers_Wallet

arsenal scum bags singing this today when he was warming up and a load of them doing gun signsall the way through the game.....thing is they are a bunch of shit houses when it comes down to it, i cant stand the cockney cheating jelly eel eating cunts!.

FUCKING SCUM!

has any1 got any photos of the away end? these scum bags need reportin.

FA won't do anything. Let them do it, it's just pathetic. They'll do it next match, and the match after, and if Ade is still here it will just wind him up and he might score.

I'm disappointed this hasn't got a bigger reaction on here.

Never mind Wenger bitching about the physicality of opposition teams whilst he proceeds to target Silva at every opportunity.

Or the overwhelming arrogance of a set of fans who have won the square root of fuck all for five years.

But this chant, along with the elephant washing chant, means i have no respect for a team living of a reputation they have failed to live up to since the invincible years

And it wasn't just the odd few, there were loads, at times all singing that shit... Fuck off Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.