"you should of got shot"

daveduke67 said:
GStar said:
You don't hear them sung int he ground, directed towards players/people.

And rarely, but sometimes in the pubs by a few.

There's a difference between the fergie song etc and wishing death upon someone too imo.

Carlos Tevez is a blue, he hates Munichs
There's one for a start.

I doubt that he'd be pleased to be associated to that song. There's a minority of Blues like to bring that subject up and I very much doubt that many players would like to be tarred with the 'mocking the dead' brush.

Now starts the comments about mufc milking the crash, worlwide sympathy etc. - I don't deny that they did/are. By all means take the piss out the club and fans for doing that - but not the people who died.

people call utd fans munichs just to piss them off wind them up, not to mock the dead.

Glazers_Wallet said:
daveduke67 said:
Carlos Tevez is a blue, he hates Munichs
There's one for a start.

I doubt that he'd be pleased to be associated to that song. There's a minority of Blues like to bring that subject up and I very much doubt that many players would like to be tarred with the 'mocking the dead' brush.

Now starts the comments about mufc milking the crash, worlwide sympathy etc. - I don't deny that they did/are. By all means take the piss out the club and fans for doing that - but not the people who died.

people call utd fans munichs just to piss them off wind them up, not to mock the dead.

And what happened at Munich?

Why does it piss them off - that they lost their luggage at Munich airport, that they got the wrong in-flight meals - or that eight players and three staff died in the crash?

Liverpool used to taunt them once as well - let's not tempt fate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.