"you should of got shot"

Gun signs.

2nqze6p.png

"you should of got shot"

Blue Smarties said:
Gun signs.

2nqze6p.png

That's the scum I saw on my tellybox, absolutely vile. I'd be shamed and abhorred if I was stood next to that. I hope the police and stewards took/take action against them. Sky did pick up on conversations between the police and stewards so hopefully it's in hand.

BlueMo' said:
They couldn't even sing it right.
They should have sung "you should have got shot"

LOL, the subtlest way of highlightling the incorrect use of a two letter word! Perhaps when "we" stop singing about Munich we can throw stones at others.

The Arsenal fans nearest 111 started singing it and then City fans went mad and they shit themselves. Didn't sing again until they scored.

Used to really like Arsenal fans as well. Wankers.

manchester blue said:
BlueMo' said:
They couldn't even sing it right.
They should have sung "you should have got shot"

LOL, the subtlest way of highlightling the incorrect use of a two letter word! Perhaps when "we" stop singing about Munich we can throw stones at others.

Absolutely...We cant call anyone

Stamp on Matt Busby? Runway? Having a party when fergie dies etc.... Hardly mother theresa our fans.

I dont have a problem personally with fans singing what they want but we cant criticise anyone else.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
manchester blue said:

Absolutely...We cant call anyone

Stamp on Matt Busby? Runway? Having a party when fergie dies etc.... Hardly mother theresa our fans.

And we were all happy to call that rag who threw a coin at Bellamy but plenty of stuff was chucked at Nasri when he tried to take a corner yesterday. Pathetic.

GStar said:
You don't hear them sung int he ground, directed towards players/people.

And rarely, but sometimes in the pubs by a few.

There's a difference between the fergie song etc and wishing death upon someone too imo.

just saying our fans are no better or worse than any other set of fans.

Personally it doesnt bother me like ive said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.