Young Boys (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

He shows some quality and I think he'll be fine when he settles. More worried about how Kovacic's form seems to have dropped off a cliff since he was out. Started the season well but seems to have regressed somewhat.
Nunes has got a proper engine on him and if he trains on he’ll be a good signing. Big step up for him but I think he’s got enough to make it with us.

Kovacic looks very one paced and doesn’t look comfortable playing higher up the field.

This season still feels to me a bit of after the Lord Mayors show. Obviously the players and coaches are more professional than a footballing no mark like me. But this and bedding in new players must be a factor in some of our performances.

Tonight though we were in control and played good football. With potentially 3 games with nothing riding on them it will give a chance for more players to get fit etc.

hard earned win, made it harder for ourselves than should have, but now go and rip them apart in 2 weeks time and with that we only mess up 1st place if we lose to Leipzig at home by 3 goals.

group is exactly as expected, Leipzig on track for 2nd with ease while other two clubs fighting it out for the EL place on 3rd.
I’m tipping Young Boys to knock the rags out of the Thursday night cup …!

As long as we keep winning until Christmas, I don't care how ugly it looks. After that, shift into another gear.

Group photo of the match day thread Haaland haters and associates…! Fuckin knob heads..!

View attachment 96697
Surely all of that is purely in jest?

I was one calling him Erling Weghorst in an earlier game this season but I didn’t mean it seriously. Just a piss take, like we’ve always done with ourselves.

When someone says ‘I have no faith in Haaland scoring an open net from two yards out at the moment’ they’re just having a laugh because he scored 52 goals last season and has missed a few sitters but is still the top scorer this season.

We must have thicker skin and a better sense of humour than taking all that seriously?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.