Young Boys (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Weird how so many try to diss our performances, I wonder if they are a brick short of a load or missing their breast milk, or more likely, knobs from other teams invading our forum
The match threads on here are truly a sight to behold. I'd bin them altogether, but @Ric threatened me with extreme physical violence if I attempted to do that.

I see the boo boys are out for Nunez.
Is it the same lot who went after Gundogan, Jack and Plodri (lol) in their first 12 months?
Bit early for final judgements when he's not even used to the system yet.
I'll trust in Peps decisions and not your opinions if that's OK. He might not be right 100% of the time but a fucking damn site mote often than you gimps.

Thought we did really well considering the state of the pitch - made worse with the rain - and the dodgy officiating. And the smoke from the crowd. Noticed Haaland showing his scratches from the pitch on the bench!

Didn’t feel that worried once - our defensive slackness in letting them counter was the weak spot but aside from that we were in mostly in control.

Big Erl has decided he doesn’t want to do tap-ins any more ;-). He’s saving his hattrick for Sunday…

Alvarez showing how in-form he is as soon as he came on.

Grealish worked his arse off tonight, so unlucky not to assist/score. MOTM for me.

3 wins from 3.
9 points from 9.

That'll do.

We all know the groups are just about getting through them with as little drama as possible.

Should qualify in 2 weeks time when we play them at home.
Just a point needed now

Kovacic was a cheap ‘do a job’ signing. Smart and experienced
Nunes has shown flashes but needs to be braver. They both do tbf
Come March/April they’ll probably be just fine
I look at the raw materials of a player when they sign for us. Not expecting instant impacts but knowing it’ll come. Both players have the raw materials to succeed here.

Nunes has got a proper engine on him and if he trains on he’ll be a good signing. Big step up for him but I think he’s got enough to make it with us.

Kovacic looks very one paced and doesn’t look comfortable playing higher up the field.
So a bit like Ilkay, when he first arrived.

Trust the process.

Sometime we look brittle and struggle to break the opposition down, but this is a team in transition. We’ve lost 3 great players plus Cancelo and have Kev missing. Walker, Stones, Foden, gvardiol missing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.