Young Boys (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

I've no idea how old you are, but I've played on plenty of synthetic pitches over many years, so try again.
Then why do you come out with the notion that the pitch had no affect? It's pretty logical don't you think ?
Why do you think Pep bought the team out early to practice on it ?

So you think we should've had a stronger line up a few days before the derb ?
Not sure I ever mentioned a "stronger line up" either, I just said some of those that did start weren't great, you can read my posts back, I've praised those I thought were OK.

I just don't like that some think that we can't offer opinions on the game.

We didn't play well, after we took the lead we let them back in with a soft goal (a few seconds after we should have gone 2-0 up but for a poor miss), then we hung on for about 10 minutes, against a team we should (imho) be burying.

It's an opinion, it might not be yours, but yours isn't any more relevant than mine, and it doesn't make me "not a blue" as was stated by others earlier in the thread.

Why do you think Pep bought the team out early to practice on it ?
So they knew how the pitch played, a good decision, and imho it didn't effect us, we just didn't play that well.

Pep always says otherwise, even when we lose, but there'll be aspects of that game, and certain players, that he'll be less than happy with, we won't hear them, but I'm sure the players will.

Not sure I ever mentioned a "stronger line up" either, I just said some of those that did start weren't great, you can read my posts back, I've praised those I thought were OK.

I just don't like that some think that we can't offer opinions on the game.

We didn't play well, after we took the lead we let them back in with a soft goal (a few seconds after we should have gone 2-0 up but for a poor miss), then we hung on for about 10 minutes, against a team we should (imho) be burying.

It's an opinion, it might not be yours, but yours isn't any more relevant than mine, and it doesn't make me "not a blue" as was stated by others earlier in the thread.
Fair point. Of course you're a fellow blue. We're never going to control a game 100% away in Europe in a hostile atmosphere but we were always going to win this with that performance.

Fair point. Of course you're a fellow blue. We're never going to control a game 100% away in Europe in a hostile atmosphere but we were always going to win this with that performance.
And we did, but we (certain players) made it more difficult than it should have been.

As I said 14 shots on target, yet only 3 goals, 1 scruffy rebound, 1 penalty, and 1 very good finish.

It's a win, that's all that matters in the end, and we have 9 points from 9, but I don't see why people can't still criticise, and that's my main gripe, and it's not really with you to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.