Young Boys (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Professional and should have had a good six or seven, think I might be hearing that verbose stadium announcer in my sleep.

On we go to smash the filth

Dodgy pitch ,we rested players and we win away from home in europe 3-1 , we are going to take some stopping this season and we havent reached anywhere near our peak , a fully fit and fresh KDB returning will be a massive boost.

That will do. Hoddle must be one of the worst co commentators around. Soft penalty perhaps but a penalty. Shut up.
Job done. Some rested. And a thunder-bastard from Thor. Jacks back. Rico immense for such a young lad. Bring on Sunday
Hoddle was keener on the possible pen for them (the hand ball on Jack), he really is a ****

That will do. Hoddle must be one of the worst co commentators around. Soft penalty perhaps but a penalty. Shut up.
Job done. Some rested. And a thunder-bastard from Thor. Jacks back. Rico immense for such a young lad. Bring on Sunday
I thought it was a clear penalty. Trod on Rodri''s foot. Free kick anywhere else on the pitch and so rightly given as a pen.

Meh but job done.

I’ll tell you now, Nunes is a mistake.
It had crossed my mind too.

On the plus side, Alvarez just has to (and I’m sure will) start on Sunday; he’s on fire.
Rico, their goal aside, was brilliant. As others have said, maybe it’s a safer bet playing him in midfield, but overall it worked out tonight in terms of resting Kyle.
Jack looked much better too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.