Young Boys away

I've booked the 14:40 from Geneva Airport to Bern. Gets in just before 5pm so should be enough time to get to hotel, dump bag and get out for a couple of beers.
Brave. Doesn’t leave much time for delays or getting to the station. Think I’m going a bit later. Can always grab a bite if SleazyJet get us in on time.

This trip is really expensive with flights hotels ticket beer etc not much change out of a grand
If not more for a few days

This trip is really expensive with flights hotels ticket beer etc not much change out of a grand
If not more for a few days

Don't make the same mistake I did a few moons ago when visiting Basel thinking my Euros would be useful only to realise too late the currency used is Swiss Francs...doh!

Also for those making the journey to Bern there's no free EU mobile network roaming so it will be a similar job as Istanbul, so don't get stung with a large international roaming mobile bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.